After a successful August (several projects were officially closed), we're focusing on a few smaller crowdfunding campaigns before we tackle something a tad bigger. What's the next big project? We have a number of games to choose from, but we haven't quite settled on which one will drop next. Please follow us on Kickstarter – Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23 – to receive notice when we launch new campaigns.
Roll the Deck, For Use With Steve Jackson's Pick a Card Dice
- September 21 to October 3
- 950 backers and on schedule
- This small collection of new games for use with the Pick a Card Dice set performed quite well. The booklet is moving into the printing stage very soon.
Hexagram #10, an Old-School RPG Zine for The Fantasy Trip
- August 31 to September 12
- 694 backers and on schedule
- The project is currently at print. We'll post an update once everything has reached the warehouse.
Steve Jackson Games' 2022 GURPS Pyramid Scheme
- August 2 to August 11
- 1,436 backers and ahead of schedule
- All print rewards shipped in September. Additionally, project supporters already have access to their PDFs through their BackerKit surveys. We're wrapping up the Warehouse 23 PDF delivery of rewards. This project is unlikely to appear in the November report.
As last month, the next big task on our crowdfunding list is to secure a larger mailing list. At the moment, our reach is limited by the size of our mailing list, and we must add more gamers to that list if we're to survive in this new and changing world. If you have not yet joined any of our mailing lists, please visit this page and sign on today!
We do not yet have exact launch dates for our upcoming projects, so please follow both Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23 on Kickstarter so that you don't miss anything.
-- Phil Reed