Our Warehouse 23 team has been phenomenal this year, taking several Kickstarter campaigns through the fulfillment process quickly and without trouble. It is only their efforts that have allowed us to move through so many projects much, much faster than originally planned. This is important, since we can juggle only so many active crowdfunding campaigns at once without encountering timing issues. Many of us owe the warehouse crew a thank you, since their work makes it easier for us to introduce more ideas to Kickstarter. Which ideas? Read on to see the active projects . . . and please follow us on Kickstarter – Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23 – to see what comes next.
CARnage – Cars and weapons for auto combat games
- November 25 to December 7
- 731 backers and currently funding
- This project brings 3D-printable STL files of autocombat weapons and cars to resin printers across the world. Use the offered bits with toy cars to customize your next autocombat miniature.
Munchkin Witches, 30 Cards for Steve Jackson's Munchkin
- October 31 to November 10
- 984 backers and on schedule
- The Kickstarter campaign has closed successfully. Everything is at print. If you missed out, we will open BackerKit preorders in the next week or two.
Hexagram #10, an Old-School RPG Zine for The Fantasy Trip
- August 31 to September 12
- 694 backers and on schedule
- The Warehouse 23 team has started the fulfillment process. Although the estimated delivery isn't until next month, the crew will do what they can to ship out rewards before the end of this year.
If at all possible, the second Pocket Box project will launch on Kickstarter later this month. We have some last bits of work to do before the project may go live, but that's currently next on the schedule and we'll make an announcement just as soon as the campaign is ready for your support.
For more news on upcoming projects, please join our mailing lists by visiting this page and signing on today!
We do not yet have exact launch dates for our next Kickstarter campaigns, so please follow both Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23 on Kickstarter so that you don't miss anything.
-- Phil Reed