August was another incredible month for fulfillment and we're down to three open campaigns (two of which are moving into the fulfillment stage this month). As always, we have more projects to take to Kickstarter than hours in the day, so we're balancing a mix of smaller and faster campaigns alongside big projects that will take up to a year to fulfill.
Please follow us on Kickstarter – Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23 – to receive notice when we launch new campaigns.
Hexagram #10, an Old-School RPG Zine for The Fantasy Trip
- August 31 to September 12
- 452 backers and funding
- This latest expansion for The Fantasy Trip includes an experiment in international shipping. We're offering the project to the US as well as Canada, the EU, and the UK. The international option is expensive, but does include door-to-door tracking so we can better watch the process once we start mailing rewards.
Steve Jackson Games' 2022 GURPS Pyramid Scheme
- August 2 to August 11
- 1,436 backers and on schedule
- All of the material is ready to go. We're waiting for the surveys to lock, and then we will ship the project rewards. (Some backers have already received their first wave of PDFs.)
Steve Jackson Games' One Roll Chronicles RPG Adventure
- June 30 to July 11
- 1,038 backers and on schedule
- Shipping starts this week! This is the last time this project will appear on this report.
The next big task on our crowdfunding list is to secure a larger mailing list. At the moment, our reach is limited by the size of our mailing list, and we must add more gamers to that list if we're to survive in this new and changing world. If you have not yet joined any of our mailing lists, please visit this page and sign on today!
We do not yet have exact launch dates for our upcoming projects, so please follow both Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23 on Kickstarter so that you don't miss anything.
-- Phil Reed