We are currently working through five active Kickstarter campaigns, one of which is officially complete (and will not appear on this report again) and four that are in – or entering the fulfillment stage.
Two of those active campaigns offered international rewards. We are eliminating international print reward levels from all crowdfunding campaigns until the state of the world changes. Between the expenses and time involved in international fulfillment and the stresses of dealing with different customs and legal requirements demanded by others, it simply isn't a good use of our limited staff time and resources to keep struggling with shipping Kickstarter rewards to other nations.
We wish that this wasn't true. The reality, though, is that international crowdfunding fulfillment costs a lot more than shipping within our own country (and we do not receive enough funding to offset those costs), and the results are rarely good for the project backers (and never good for our staff). Going forward, we will only offer digital rewards to backers outside of the United States.
- June 6 to June 13
- Launching next week, this new project brings a batch of bookmarks to life . . . and offers a chance at new dice!
- May 9 to May 17
- 656 backers and ahead of schedule
- The BackerKit surveys close today and the fulfillment warehouse is scheduled to ship all of the rewards before the end of this month. We're using our primary fulflillment warehouse in Georgia for this campaign.
- April 12 to April 25
- 703 backers and ahead of schedule
- BackerKit surveys have closed and all of the necessary items are in the warehouse. The Warehouse 23 team will start work on fulfillment soon.
- March 1 to March 18
- 3,550 backers and ahead of schedule
- BackerKit surveys have closed and the games are moving through the freight process. We expect fulfillment to start ahead of schedule.
- October 20 (2021) to November 8 (2021)
- 2,915 backers and complete
- Fulfillment in the U.S. and Canada is now complete. EU and UK fulfillment was completed months ago. PDF fulfillment was completed last year. This is the last time that this project will appear on this report.
- November 29 (2019) to January 6 (2020)
- 3,936 backers, behind schedule
- The EU pallets reached the fulfillment warehouses and we're down to waiting for the warehouse to complete the shipping of packages. In the UK, the pallets encountered customs/paperwork delays and we're waiting for the bureaucratic frustrations to clear so the games can move to the UK warehouse.The games destined for Australia are still making their way across the world to the Australian fulfillment warehouse.
We've shaken up our Kickstarter schedule a bit, shifting Pathfinder Revolution! back to the Kickstarter platform. We do not yet have exact launch dates for our planned projects, so please follow both Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23 on Kickstarter so that you don't miss anything.
-- Phil Reed