Kickstarter continues to be an invaluable tool in today's world. The ability to better manage inventory, by determining demand before printing, is greatly helping us seek a steady footing in the market. We're preparing to take Wiz-War to Kickstarter. Part of that preparation includes working with the factory to create a new tooling copy of the game. There were minor edits we wanted to make before project launch so that, if the Wiz-War Kickstarter campaign succeeds, we can move immediately into manufacturing.
- October 31 to November 10
- 549 backers and currently funding
- A new Munchkin mini-expansion! Because of the cost of postage these days, we're also offering other Munchkin mini-expansions, games, and accessories in this project to minimize the pain of shipping price vs reward price. All stretch goals are already unlocked! Please join the Kickstarter campaign today!
- September 21 to October 3
- 950 backers and on schedule
- This small collection of new games for use with the Pick a Card Dice set has already reached Warehouse 23 and we hope to start the fulfillment late this month.
- August 31 to September 12
- 694 backers and on schedule
- One title needed some tweaks, but everything is once again at print and on schedule. Fulfillment will happen in early 2023.
That puts us at three open campaigns. One currently funding, one at print, and the third almost ready to shift into the fulfillment stage. One benefit of running crowdfunding campaigns alongside producing direct-to-distribution titles is that we never lack for work. One drawback is that we never lack for work. Many on our team are spending long hours creating games, and we hope that the upcoming holiday season gives everyone a chance to recharge and prepare for 2023.
For more news on upcoming projects, please join our mailing lists by visiting this page and signing on today!
-- Phil Reed