We are currently working through five active Kickstarter campaigns, two of which are in the fulfillment stage, two that are printing, and one that is waiting for the warehouse team to pack and ship rewards. Those two that are at print are smaller jobs and expected to reach our warehouse before the close of the month. Additonally, the Pathfinder Revolution! project is scheduled to launch later today and we're ready to start printing just as soon as we know whether or not there's enough interest to justify producing the game and, if so, whether we have enough support to add the upgrade for five- and six-player games.
In other Kickstarter news that is not Steve Jackson Games news, I officially joined the Kickstarter Advisory Council last month, an honor and an opportunity to advocate for tools and features that I believe will help Kickstater creators better manage their campaigns.
- July 18 to August 4
- Launching later today, this new edition of Revolution! is set in the Pathfinder world and incorporates our favorite mechanics and ideas from the Revolution! expansions into the core game. The project has only a single stretch goal that, if unlocked, adds components and rules to cover 5 and 6 players. You can learn more at the project's Kickstarter page!
- June 30 to July 11
- 1,038 backers and on schedule
- We released the One Roll Quest roleplaying game earlier this year and now, thanks to your support, the first pre-crafted adventure for the game is at print. (US printer, so we should see the finished books in the warehouse next month.) Once the adventure ships to the backers, we will review the final numbers and decide whether or not we create a second adventure for the game. If you missed the Kickstarter campaign, you can still join in by pre-ordering the adventure. (United States only.)
- June 20 to June 23
- 261 backers and on schedule.
- This "Quickstarter" project ran for only a few days, closed successfully, and the game is already at print. (And it is expected to reach our warehouse before the end of this month.)
- June 6 to June 13
- 304 backers and ahead of schedule
- The new bookmarks have reached our warehouse. The new dice have landed in our primary warehouse in Georgia. We will try to ship the rewards in August, which is ahead of the September 2022 estimated delivery date.
- March 1 to March 18
- 3,550 backers and ahead of schedule
- The games have reached our primary fulfillment warehouse. Shipping is in the works. (The international rewards are proving to be as challenging as ever to process/ship, but we think we have things on that front under control.) US backers should see their rewards before the end of August. International backers will see their rewards . . . well, we wish we knew for sure. Everything will be shipped, but then it will take whatever time the world decides it wants for packages to move across borders.
- November 29 (2019) to January 6 (2020)
- 3,936 backers, behind schedule
- US fulfillment was completed before the close of 2021. The EU and UK shipments have mailed out to (and reached several) individual backers. The games destined for Australia are still making their way across the world to the Australian fulfillment warehouse. Yet again, global freight problems plague our operations.
There are several more projects in various stages of preparation. In many instances, we try to complete as much of the work as possible before going to Kickstarter. This is so that we can minimize the time between the close of a campaign and the delivery date of the rewards. That allows us to complete projects and put the games in your hands faster than if we were to hold the creative work until after a Kickstarter project closes.
-- Phil Reed