The fine folks at Dire Wolf have released their most recent Munchkin Digital patch notes, and they've made a few improvements that players have requested as well as some bug fixes. Some of the major changes and additions:
- You can now disable the timer. But don't log off; there's still some timing mechanism to avoid idle players.
- Leaderboards now display info on how points are scored.
- French and Spanish are now supported.
- Helper is now removed when Gazebo enters combat via Wandering Monster.
- Truly Obnoxious Curse can now discard Items that provide no strength if a player has no higher-strength Items available.
- Flight Spell no longer allows player to discard more than three cards for its effect.
- Monsters removed by Illusion now have negative effects removed (such as -4 strength to Elves).
You can find full patch notes from this update as well as the previous update over on Steam. Please keep playing and providing feedback; it helps Dire Wolf make the game better. Plus, it means we get even more players to join us in Kicking Down the Door!