In 2011 Øone Games released a Virtual Boxed Set called: Domain of Blood. Inspired by stories like Bram Stoker's Dracula and RPG adaptations like Ravenloft, we decided to create a Domain that would allow us to map all those fantastic locations that appeared in the novels and games. The result was great, the Virtual Boxed Set was much appreciated. In Domain of Blood special emphasis was given to Drake's Castle, which in addition to the classic Blueprints treatment also received 3d mapping, being a very complex structure. Somehow, for us, the work was left half done, because the castle had received the attention it deserved, but the rest of the Domain had not, and that is why we decided to publish a new Virtual Boxed Set, to give the rest of the Domain its due.
This Virtual Boxed Set contains:
18 brand new maps in the Domain of Blood Setting
- A Gorgeous hand-drawn color poster map of the Domain
- A Vampire-Hunter Notebook which describes and illustrates all the new locations
Furthermore, with this product we introduce a new, highly requested, feature.
In the maps of Return to Domain of Blood it will be possible to hide secrets at will. This means that with a checkbox you will be able to choose whether to show secret doors, hidden rooms, and anything else players should not see on the map.
Return to Domain of Blood contains the following maps:
1. Drake's Guesthouse
2. Servants Cottage
3. Cloister of the Three Nunss
4. Vampire Hunters' Lodge
5. Shelley Manor
6. Domain Gatehouse
7. Whitch Hut
8. Dungeon of Ravenhill Church
9. Ravenwood Estate
10. Haunted Castle
11. Alpha Werewolf Prison
12. Ghost Village
13. Ghost Village Buildings
14. Sanctuary of the Mummy Queen
15. Alexander's Amazing Circus
16. Ye Olde Watermill
17. Red Bridge
18. Lost Army Graveyard
Each Blueprint Singles contains:
- A big fantasy map 17"x 11" both black and white version and classic blue
- Six presets for quick/ customization
- A key sheet for adding your own room descriptions
- Rule the Dungeon.
- Enhanced customisation (choose which features are visible)
- Alternative hexagonal grid
- "North" mark available and orientable
- Master control panel allows you to control all the maps at once
- Buttons for printing only blue maps or black and white maps
- NEW FEATURE - Hide Secrets checkbox, allows you to hide or show the secrets on the maps
WARNING ADOBE ACROBAT DC USERS: you may have to add a trusted location for your blueprints file to make it work properly. To add trusted location go to Adobe Acrobat Preferences > Security (Enhanced) > In Privileged locations click "add file" and pick your Blueprint.
Welcome to Øone's Blueprints!
The Blueprints product line offers you old-fashioned blue printed maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. For each map you get a blueprint version and a standard black and white version. The maps are all vector-based so you will get maximum print resolution. Despite their old fashioned appearance each map offers you a degree of customization, using the pdf technology at its best. A button (which will not be printed) on each map allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled, don't show doors and furniture and many other options, depending on the kind of map.
Each product features a classic fantasy adventure location: a dungeon, a keep, a temple complex, a thieves guild and so on. You can use these map as reference to build your own adventures or simply take them at hand in case your players go in an unexpected direction during the campaign.
While offering you the best quality, these products are really inexpensive.