The Blueprints Hand Drawn product line offers you old-fashioned maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. These maps are skillfully hand-drawn. Despite their old fashioned appearance, each map offers you a degree of customization, using the pdf technology at its best. A button on the Master Control Panel allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled, don’t show doors and furniture and many other options, depending from the nature of the map.
Standing atop the Demon Hill, the crumbling tower overlooks the whole Valley of the Swords. Kids from the nearby village go often to play among these ancient ruins, and challenge each other to get close to the sinister staircase which deepens in the belly of the Demon Hill. No one of these kids dare to put a single foot on the staircase. Adults know they must avoid the place and warn the kids to do so. Ancient legends tell of a demon chained to a rune-inscribed chunk of rock down under the hill. Under the tower a ruined dungeon do exist. An ancient Demon, whose name was lost in the ages is actually chained on the third level of the dungeon which is called "The Cage". About a century ago a demon-worshipping cult estabilished in the first two levels of the dungeon, searching for a way to unchain the beast....
Each Blueprint Hand Drawn contains:
- Three beautifully hand-drawn fantasy maps
- Several room templates for adding your own descriptions
Rule the Dungeon, allowing you to customize your map
- Numbers: toggle room numbers and text.
- Shadows: toggle furniture shadows.
- Furniture: toggle furniture.
- Doors: toggle doors
- Reference Grid: toggle a precise square grid.
- Floor: toggle floor design and decorations, if any
- Fill: toggle the fill and shadows in the walls.
- Key: toggle the key box
- Background: toggle the background from parchment to white
- All: toggle default state/empty state (with just the walls).
Master Control Panel: allowing you to control all maps at once
Six Presets for quick customization
North Mark orientable
WARNING ADOBE ACROBAT DC USERS: you may have to add a trusted location for your blueprints file to make it work properly. To add trusted location go to Adobe Acrobat Preferences > Security (Enhanced) > In Privileged locations click "add file" and pick your Blueprint.