Steve Jackson Games
Contents: 147-page PDF
The Devil Made Me Do It . . .
Meet four Demon Princes who are helping evil keep up with the times. There is Andrealphus, the Prince of Lust, whose victims enjoy every minute of their corruption. Haagenti, the Prince of Gluttony, who consumes everything around him, including his rivals. Kobal, the Prince of Dark Humor, putting an ironic spin on the War between good and evil. And Nybbas, the Prince of the Media, filming the decay and debasement of mankind, and then selling it back to them, with commercials.
Within Superiors 2, GMs and players alike will find new and fascinating information on each of these Princes. Find out how they got where they are today, and where they hid the bodies. Discover what it is like to serve some of Hell's trendiest royalty. Visit Shal-Mari and Perdition, where demons and damned souls are entertained – or become the entertainment.
Superiors 2: Pleasures of the Flesh includes:
- New attunements, Distinctions, and Rites for each Prince.
- Rumors from the past and present, describing the Princes' great successes and major failures.
- The Princes' alliances and rivalries . . . and dalliances.
- Alternate versions of each Superior, to give GMs more flexibility in planning campaigns.
- Detailed descriptions of what it is like to serve Lust, Gluttony, Dark Humor, and the Media.
- Organizations that serve each Princes' Word.
- Adventure seeds, set in the Marches, on Earth, and in the fires of Hell.
Bring your cameras, for there's lots to see. And bring your soul – because these Princes don't take anything less . . .
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Written by Alain H. Dawson / Genevieve R. Cogman / Mark Allen