Steve Jackson Games
Contents: 131-page PDF
When God began to create the heavens and the earth the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
– Genesis 1:1-1:4
It can be daunting – as an In Nomine Game Master, you must create the world, the setting, the plots, the people . . . you not only play God, but Lucifer and all the other Superiors, Archangels, and Demon Princes alike.
The Game Master's Guide will help you do all that, as well as:
- Choose how light or dark, gray or stark your campaign is.
- Fit real-world religion into your In Nomine universe.
- Discover the extent – and limitations – of the power of Superiors, and how to handle confrontations with them.
- Pick alternate rules that strengthen or weaken humanity, celestials, and ethereals.
- Tailor your game to be as serious, satirical, or downright silly as you want it to be!
An invaluable In Nomine resource for inexperienced GMs and old hands alike, the Game Master's Guide reveals the inner workings of the universe, how you can change them, and why you might want to do so.
And the players might like to sneak a peek at it too!
Written by David Edelstein