Welcome to 0one's Blueprints Singles!
Blueprints Singles products feature a single map, larger than one you can find in a standard Blueprint. Each Blueprints Singles map is as large as two US letter sheets side by side. You can print it on two US letter pages, or just in one sheet by using "fit to page."
Welcome to the endless dwarven realm! This Blueprints Singles series provides you with an ever-expanding dwarven realm. Each map joins with the previously published map to form a giant underground settlement. Furthermore, each map is highly thematic, so you can easily insert it into your own realm or use it as a dungeon on its own.
North Gate is the most well-known section of the Dwarven Depths Realm. Through the immense sculpted gateway, many caravans travel to the other end of the Realm, but most of them stop there to make business with the Dwarves . . .
Each Blueprint Singles contains:
- A big 17" × 11" fantasy map, both black-and-white version and classic blue
- Six presets for quick customization
- A key sheet for adding your own room descriptions
- Rule the Dungeon
- Enhanced customization (choose which features are visible)
- Alternative hexagonal grid
- "North" mark available and orientable
- Master control panel allows you to control all the maps at once
- Buttons for printing only blue maps or black-and-white maps
WARNING ADOBE ACROBAT DC USERS: You may have to add a trusted location for your Blueprints file to make it work properly. To add a trusted location, go to Adobe Acrobat Preferences > Security (Enhanced) > In Privileged locations click "add file" and pick your Blueprint.
Written by Mario Barbati