Nathan Rosario & Steven Trustrum Interior Illustration:
Nathan Rosario, Phil Longemeier
SpirosBlaak is a dynamic setting of troubled times, hazardous politics, deadly black powder weapons, and rampaging lycanthropes. Well, the Archduchy just got a whole lot more dangerous with the release of SpirosBlaak: Creatures of the Archduchy. Within this work you'll find 15 new creatures and 2 non-player characters, including:
- Creature statistics for the new races introduced in the core setting book: the Arkanoclian Dwarf, Bakad Goblin, Voesti Goblin, Witch Hill Goblin, Half-Ogre, Iguanalon, Lavayne, and Mentor.
- The Armageddon Dragon Template. These dragons have been transformed into servants of pure chaos, to what ends remains unknown.
- The Armageddon Giant Template. Much like the Armageddon dragon, these giants have been transformed into servants of chaos.
- The Chosen of Jestale Template. These zealous servants of the Rotting Lord walk the land, spreading disease wherever they roam.
- The Dungeon Warden. An unusual construct that uses a dwelling or dungeon as its body, assuming complete control over its environment as the ultimate impediment to thieves and adventurers.
- The Corruption Elemental. Found in the lands that have fallen to the inexplicable corruption that continues to despoil the Archduchy, these creatures exist only to increase the spread and infect living creatures with its foulness.
- The Warder Golem. The massive, homicidal roaming golems for which the Warder Hills take their name.
- The Merithian Mummy Template. Servants of the lost machine god of the ancient and long fallen civilization of Merithian, these powerful undead are as much machine as they are decayed flesh.
- The Gunman NPC. The most wanted man in the entire Archduchy, this incomparable and mysterious pistoleer wanders the land, shrouded in bandages. He rights what he sees as wrong, no matter what the law says to the contrary.
Kushpan Pal, an evil paladin, is one of the Archduchy's more dangerous independent lycanthropes. This werewolf warlord frequently conducts raids upon his mount, Skullstomper.
This product contains a SpirosBlaak short story, The Gunman, at no cost.
SpirosBlaak: Creatures of the Archduchy is fully bookmarked and includes two versions: a landscape display version and a printer friendly portrait version.
Although designed for use in the SpirosBlaak setting published by Green Ronin and supported by Misfit Studios at SpirosBlaak.com, the creatures within this work can be adapted to any setting with a little work.
Written by Steven Trustrum