Take the High Ground!
This field-ready sourcebook equips you with everything you need to run soldiers, veterans, freebooters and mercenaries -- the real backbone of power at the edge of a blade.
Soldiers of Fortune is the definitive guide to warfare and military campaigns in any 4th Edition game and includes:
- Six new veteran paragon paths from Mercenary to Spellscourge
- More than a dozen military-grade rituals, plus new guidon banners
- Dozens of at-will, encounter, and utility powers
- New rules for skirmishes and sieges, including siege engine stats
- A ready-to-run military adventure for 4th Edition D&D
- Details of nations and mercenaries in the World of Midgard
- How to run a smart military character or campaign in a fantasy setting
Designer Matt James (U.S. Army, ret.) is a graduate of the American Military University and recipient of the Purple Heart and Bronze Star. His design skills and service experience combine to make Soldiers of Fortune one of the most authentic and playable depictions of military life in any role-playing game.
Written by Matt James