Welcome to the Ironhill Citadel, a whole fortified citadel mapped out in every single aspect. That's it: every single building has been completely mapped out, for an amazing number of 102 maps!
From a small fortified settlement, the citadel has grown to become a neuralgic trade center. The Ironhill family has wisely ran the citadel for five generations, and the current ruler is Lord Tarman. Even if the Ironhill family ruled wisely and flawlessly for centuries, some problems to be dealt with still came up, such as smuggling and trading of illegal goods, not to mention the eternal war with the marauding orcs. During that time, other kingdom powers settled in the citadel, adding a church and a military district. Currently there are six districts in the citadel: Lord's District, Military District, Citizens' District, Church District, Market District, and Gate District. The citadel also features a vast underground complex, widely known simply as "the Dungeon."
Ironhill Citadel Virtual Boxed Set Content
Ironhill Citadel: This is an overview map of the citadel in a smaller scale. It features six maps that can be assembled to form a roughly 24x22 inch map.
Ironhill Citadel Lord's District: This is an older district occupied mostly by the Ironhill Fortress, a small but sturdy castle built by Lord Bartikus himself.
- Ironhill Citadel Military District
- Ironhill Citadel Citizens' District
- Ironhill Citadel Church District
- Ironhill Citadel Market District
- Ironhill Citadel Gate District
These are eight-map Blueprints featuring a single district: ground floor and first floor.
Note: The district Blueprints can be assembled to form two large (roughly 48x42 inch) maps.
- Ironhill Citadel Rooftops (Exclusive to the Virtual Boxed Set): This is a twenty four-map Blueprint featuring a rooftop view of the citadel.
- Ironhill Citadel Dungeon (Exclusive to the Virtual Boxed Set): This is a twenty four-map Blueprint featuring the underground of the citadel.
- Ironhill Citadel Poster Map (Exclusive to the Virtual Boxed Set): A spiffy "aged" overview map of the citadel.
- Ironhill Citadel Bird's-Eye View (Exclusive to the Virtual Boxed Set): A spiffy "aged" bird's-eye view of the citadel.
- Rule the Dungeon
- Enhanced customization (choose which features are visible)
- Alternative hexagonal grid
- "North" mark available and orientable
- Master control panel allows you to control all the maps at once
- Buttons for printing only blue maps or black-and-white maps
WARNING: You must use Adobe Acrobat 6+ in order to use all the features of this product.
Welcome to Øone's Blueprints!
The Blueprints product line offers you old-fashioned blueprinted maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. For each map you get a blueprint version and a standard black-and-white version. The maps are all vector-based so you will get maximum print resolution. Despite their old-fashioned appearance, each map offers you a degree of customization, using the PDF technology at its best. A button (which will not be printed) on each map allows you to turn the grid on and off, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled, don't show doors and furniture, and many other options, depending on the kind of map.
Each product features a classic fantasy adventure location: a dungeon, a keep, a temple complex, a thieves' guild, and so on. You can use these maps as references to build your own adventures, or simply take them at hand in case your players go in an unexpected direction during the campaign.
While offering you the best quality, these products are really inexpensive.