Atomic Sock Monkey Press
Keeping It Real
In Dead Inside (DI), the Real World is the same as the world we all live in . . . a cold, hard world where spiritual power is weak. Still, the supernatural beings of the Cosmos -- Dead Inside, Sensitives, Magi, Ghosts, Zombis, and Free Spirits -- bring their subtle horrors, mysteries, and wonders with them into the everyday: hiding behind corners, lurking in shadows, dancing right under the noses of soul-blind Average People.
Within Cold, Hard World, you will find:
Cold, Hard World
- All of the information on the Real World from DI collected into one place, with expanded detail on how spiritual talents operate there. Also, further information on its strange inhabitants: Average People.
- In-depth descriptions of many Places and Times of Power, as well as new Notable NPCs, Organizations, and Enchanted Objects. Several Real World adventure ideas, and a random adventure generator tool for DI GMs.
- New optional "reloads" of the core DI setting (and rules) for very different campaigns focusing on the Real World.
is available as a 74-page, 2.9M PDF for $8. Download it now, and look out your window to see -- maybe for the first time -- the supernatural hopes and fears of the Real World.
Cold, Hard World: The Real World Sourcebook for the Dead Inside RPG
- Written by Chad Underkoffler
- Art by Scott Kane, Chris Cooper, and Chad Underkoffler