Welcome to 0one's Blueprints Singles!
Blueprints Singles products feature a single map, larger than one you can find in a standard Blueprint. Each Blueprints Singles map is as large as two US letter sheets side by side. You can print it on two US letter pages, or just in one sheet by using "fit to page."
The Valley of the Lost Tombs provides you with a large isometric area map with five small dungeons mapped out.
The Valley of the Lost Tombs is a long-forgotten cemetery of ancient kings that is said to be inhabited by all sorts of evil beings, mainly undead. Legend tells that a brave paladin underwent a crusade to free the valley from evil. He succeeded, but his victory had a price. Locked in combat with a lich, he sold his soul to win the battle, and peeked into the abyss of evil. Now his soul roams the valley, where he gathers undead forces to help him in his "task."
The five mapped dungeons are:
- Tomb of the Lost King
- Mound of the Ashes
- Dungeon of the Five Skulls
- Crumbling Windmill Cellars
- Dungeon of the Tower
Each Blueprint Singles contains:
- A big 17" × 11" fantasy map, both black-and-white version and classic blue
- Six presets for quick customization
- A key sheet for adding your own room descriptions
- Rule the Dungeon
- Enhanced customization (choose which features are visible)
- Alternative hexagonal grid
- "North" mark available and orientable
- Master control panel allows you to control all the maps at once
- Buttons for printing only blue maps or black-and-white maps
WARNING ADOBE ACROBAT DC USERS: You may have to add a trusted location for your Blueprints file to make it work properly. To add a trusted location, go to Adobe Acrobat Preferences > Security (Enhanced) > In Privileged locations click "add file" and pick your Blueprint.
Written by Mario Barbati