The Blueprints Hand Drawn product line offers you old-fashioned maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. These maps are skillfully hand-drawn. Despite their old fashioned appearance, each map offers you a degree of customization, using the pdf technology at its best. A button on the Master Control Panel allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled, don’t show doors and furniture and many other options, depending from the nature of the map.
Only the disfigured statue of the squid-faced devil emerges from the sea of Buccaneer Bay. No one knows the story of that statue, but no one dares to approach it. The sea around it is always rough.
Under the statue is hidden underwater a submerged temple. The temple was not built as part of a city, but as a place of celebration.
At ground level, inside the flooded chamber of the ancient temple, there is a large chamber with a strange mosaic on the floor.
Strange and bizarre hieroglyphics dot the temple everywhere. On the second floor, a large chamber features a large skeleton of a creature very similar to the statue at the top of the temple.
Each Blueprint Hand Drawn contains:
- Three beautifully hand-drawn fantasy maps
- Several room templates for adding your own descriptions
Rule the Dungeon, allowing you to customize your map
- Numbers: toggle room numbers and text.
- Shadows: toggle furniture shadows.
- Furniture: toggle furniture.
- Doors: toggle doors
- Reference Grid: toggle a precise square grid.
- Floor: toggle floor design and decorations, if any
- Fill: toggle the fill and shadows in the walls.
- Key: toggle the key box
- Background: toggle the background from parchment to white
- All: toggle default state/empty state (with just the walls).
Master Control Panel: allowing you to control all maps at once
Six Presets for quick customization
North Mark orientable
WARNING ADOBE ACROBAT DC USERS: you may have to add a trusted location for your blueprints file to make it work properly. To add trusted location go to Adobe Acrobat Preferences > Security (Enhanced) > In Privileged locations click "add file" and pick your Blueprint.