The Blueprints Hand Drawn product line offers you old-fashioned maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. These maps are skillfully hand-drawn. Despite their old fashioned appearance, each map offers you a degree of customization, using the pdf technology at its best. A button on the Master Control Panel allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled, don’t show doors and furniture and many other options, depending from the nature of the map.
The Black Wall watchtowers are small, self-sufficient fortresses scattered along the wall. They are only accessible from the south side. The main task of the gray defenders is to guard, defend, and warn. On the roof of each watchtower is a well-maintained wooden pyre ready to burn to warn other towers of attacks, in fact each tower is in view of another tower.
On the ground floor are warehouses and a well-hidden cave with a spring.
On the second floor are barracks, kitchen and armory.
On the roof there are several fortified areas and a pyre ready to burn that is always guarded.
The barracks and the officers’ quarters are on the second floor, as well as the armory and the chart room.
On the roof are many siege machines and two fortified areas in case the enemy should break through the walls.
Each Blueprint Hand Drawn contains:
- Three beautifully hand-drawn fantasy maps
- Several room templates for adding your own descriptions
Rule the Dungeon, allowing you to customize your map
- Numbers: toggle room numbers and text.
- Shadows: toggle furniture shadows.
- Furniture: toggle furniture.
- Doors: toggle doors
- Reference Grid: toggle a precise square grid.
- Floor: toggle floor design and decorations, if any
- Fill: toggle the fill and shadows in the walls.
- Key: toggle the key box
- Background: toggle the background from parchment to white
- All: toggle default state/empty state (with just the walls).
Master Control Panel: allowing you to control all maps at once
Six Presets for quick customization
North Mark orientable
WARNING ADOBE ACROBAT DC USERS: you may have to add a trusted location for your blueprints file to make it work properly. To add trusted location go to Adobe Acrobat Preferences > Security (Enhanced) > In Privileged locations click "add file" and pick your Blueprint.