Welcome to Drow City, the most dangerous, deep, mysterious, and fascinating underground settlement ever mapped!
This Virtual Boxed Set features:
- Five original Drow City products, including:
- The Marketplace (exclusive to this boxed set): six maps forming a typical floor plan of the marketplace in Drow City.
- Poster Map (exclusive to this boxed set): a spiffy 24" × 21" aged color poster map of the whole city.
Please Note: This is an electronic product – no actual box is provided with this product.
You can buy each map set individually (except for products exclusive to this boxed set) when available.
- Rule the Dungeon.
- Enhanced customization (choose which features are visible).
- Alternative hexagonal grid.
- "North" mark available and orientable.
- Master control panel allows you to control all the maps at once.
- Buttons for printing only blue maps or black-and-white maps.
WARNING: You must use Adobe Acrobat 6+ in order to use all the features of this product.
Welcome to 0one's Blueprints!
The Blueprints product line offers you old-fashioned blueprinted maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. For each map you get a blueprint version and a standard black-and-white version. The maps are all vector-based so you will get maximum print resolution. Despite their old-fashioned appearance, each map offers you a degree of customization, using the PDF technology at its best. A button (which will not be printed) on each map allows you to turn the grid on and off, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled, not show doors and furniture, and many other options (depending on the kind of map).
Each product features a classic fantasy adventure location: a dungeon, a keep, a temple complex, a thieves' guild, and so on. You can use these maps as references to build your own adventures or simply take them at hand in case your players go in an unexpected direction during the campaign.
While offering you the best quality, these products are really inexpensive.
Grid Style: This map product features both a square grid and a hex grid.
Written by Mario Barbati