The Blueprints Hand Drawn product line offers you old-fashioned maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. These maps are skillfully hand-drawn. Despite their old fashioned appearance, each map offers you a degree of customization, using the pdf technology at its best. A button on the Master Control Panel allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled, don’t show doors and furniture and many other options, depending from the nature of the map.
Away from the main road, a large building with a high dome can be seen in the distance. A brass plaque on its door reads "Mansion of Monsters."
This unique place was built at the behest of a magician who also dabbled in alchemy and mechanism building. He created the Palace to create an exhibit of the strangest creatures he could find.
The wizard lives almost alone in the palace with only a couple of guards and a series of mechanical golems he calls "Automatons". The golems take care of the creatures, brought in by well-paid bounty hunters, and prepare them for the process that will turn them frozen but still alive. Once the creature has been prepared, they take it to one of the exhibit rooms under the dome.
Each Blueprint Hand Drawn contains:
- Three beautifully hand-drawn fantasy maps
- Several room templates for adding your own descriptions
Rule the Dungeon, allowing you to customize your map
- Numbers: toggle room numbers and text.
- Shadows: toggle furniture shadows.
- Furniture: toggle furniture.
- Doors: toggle doors
- Reference Grid: toggle a precise square grid.
- Floor: toggle floor design and decorations, if any
- Fill: toggle the fill and shadows in the walls.
- Key: toggle the key box
- Background: toggle the background from parchment to white
- All: toggle default state/empty state (with just the walls).
Master Control Panel: allowing you to control all maps at once
Six Presets for quick customization
North Mark orientable
WARNING ADOBE ACROBAT DC USERS: you may have to add a trusted location for your blueprints file to make it work properly. To add trusted location go to Adobe Acrobat Preferences > Security (Enhanced) > In Privileged locations click "add file" and pick your Blueprint.