Welcome to 0one's Blueprints!
The Blueprints product line offers you old-fashioned blueprinted maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. For each map you get a blueprint version and a standard black-and-white version. The maps are all vector-based so you will get maximum print resolution. Despite their old-fashioned appearance, each map offers you a degree of customization by using the PDF technology at its best. A small control bar (which will not be printed) on each map allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled, and don't show doors and furniture.
Each product features a classic fantasy adventure location: a dungeon, a keep, a temple complex, a thieves' guild, and so on. You can use these maps as references to build your own adventures or simply take them at hand in case your players go in an unexpected direction during the campaign.
While offering you the best quality, these products are really cheap.
Built under mounds of stone, these ancient structures stand as memorial or burial grounds for great kings, emperors, or legendary warriors of the past. The cairn is perhaps the most fascinating fantasy location ever, and certainly it is the most played in fantasy RPGs. Traditionally the cairns are filled with precious treasures, ancient belongings of defunct heroes and, of course, sleepless monsters. Undead roam the silent underhalls and guard the forgotten crypts, waiting eagerly for some fools who dare to descend to the darkness of their domains. In this product, you will find five different cairns you can use in your adventures. The cairns may be used as part of a greater complex or individually. Here are some adventure hooks:
- Round Cairn: While in another dungeon, the PCs find themselves transported to this cairn, appearing in one of the Gate Rooms. The gates of the cairn begin to produce monsters at a constant rate, and the PCs must find a way out before being overwhelmed. Perhaps the key to opening the entrance portal lies in the central room, but some riddles must be overcome as well.
- Emperor's Cairn: The good emperor lies in his death slumber for a thousand years. It is said he was put to sleep by magic, for unknown reasons. Now a young scholar has found the key to awaken the man and bring a good ruler to the world. The forces of evil try to destroy the remains of the king by awakening dread undeads from their graves in the cairn. The PCs are hired to retrieve the remains of the emperor and perform the ritual to awaken him, but they must confront the undead rising in the tomb.
- King's Cairn: The PCs are searching in the cairn for the crown of an ancient king. They find it in the sepulcher but, if worn, the crown turns the PC into a powerful lich, who awakens all the undead in the cairn. The only way to escape for the PCs is to re-spark the loyalty in the undead that were the King's Guard, and persuade them to fight for their king.
- Ruined Cairn: The PCs venture into a ruined cairn, which is infested by goblins. They discover ancient memorials of a disappeared race. When they arrive to battle with the goblin leader, they discover he is a strange crossbreed. The PCs will be able to defeat him only if they have gathered enough clues from the ancient cairn.
- Multilevel Cairn: A strange spell has been cast on this cairn; it influences the alignment of the undeads who guard the ancient treasures. The PCs are caught in a war erupting in the cairn. The key is an evil necromancer who seeks a lost artifact kept in the cairn and found a funny way to destroy the guarding undeads.
For a free downloadable look at a working sample blueprint, click here.
Grid Style: This map product features a square grid.
Written by Mario Barbati